Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tootsie Frootsie



Admittedly, it has been forever since I last posted, but at least this time I'm posting something new. I finally got around to picking up some new sundries at the CSUEB bookstore, including my very first brush pen, and perhaps the smallest set of Prismacolor pencils. I really like the lines I can get with the brush pen I got, but I don't like how it tends to smudge, even after having dried for a few hours. I'm curious about blending with markers though, because I know everybody worth their salt does it, but I'm also the sort of guy who doesn't really like their food to touch... Anyway, I already wish I'd sprung for the 24 pack of colored pencils, because coloring is really the best part, and almost feels like a reward for having put down ink lines in the first place. I can dig it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home