Sunday, January 07, 2007

take me home tonight.

I think I did these doodles sometime this summer, it's probably one of my better looking pages, I'm usually not satisfied with a lot of what I put down, so I don't really show it, at least online... His sleeves are wonky, in just about every sense, and although I tried to put some wrinkles in his rolled up cuffs, they're noticeably absent from his tucked in tails. I like his hands alright, and his face reminds me of old cartoons, with their shiny, button-eyes. You can also see some practice drawings of the backsides of people's heads! I'm very aware of my limited use of perspectives, and so every once in a while I try really hard to just figure out what the reverse even looks like. I'm pretty satisfied with the reverse 3/4 in the top left.

I should try and get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home