Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Yay! Finals are done! I'm back home in California, and besides working my dead-end job at the hardware store, I finally have some time to draw and color again! Here's a few very quickly colored versions of some doodles I did much earlier in the year. Coloring my own work is so much fun, even if I put so little thought into my color theory. I always find myself doing things John K. is always ranting about in his blog. Things like using too many popping purples and pinks, or a tendency to use poo colors. I couldn't decide what color background to put in, but I'm going to bed now. The picture below isn't supposed to be blue, but I colored him in CMYK and didn't realize it would show up weird on the internet. So goes experimentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home