Tuesday, October 10, 2006

bienvenue!



So after seeing every other amazing artist start a blog, I figure'd I'd establish an art blog too! Except now I can't find my tablet pen! I've looked everywhere!*
Oh wells. This is a sketch from last year, right at the beginning of my nose period. For a long time I hated drawing noses, maybe because I don't like my own nose, but I've started to realize all the possibilities that lie in the rhino! This guy here is something of a recurring character of mine, but he has no name. His nose here is just too little nostrils, but he usually has more of a long, pointy elfish-snob nose. I tend to do a lot of sketches that are just busts, or where I don't bother drawing in the arms, etc. I guess I'm just lazy.

*in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home