Friday, October 13, 2006

the sky opened wide


I realized that the last three posts all were pretty much the same. These heads aren't much different, but at least they're facing to the right. I was a bit alarmed that a crazy majority of my doodles are facing right. I mean, I can draw faces pointing the other way, but when I'm just doodling around, they all want to look left. Huh. I doodled these last spring. I'm actually pleased with all four of them for the most part. Usually for every one I like, there are like four right next to it that I hate. One of them even has hands? Are my hands okay? The bottom left has dot nostrils again, but the other three all have the same nose! I like drawing mouths like gashes in the face; it's fun!

Happy Friday the 13th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home